or 17 Points
The following is necessary, or must be acknowledged, in order for there to be peace and prosperity for all people.
- That for too long, greed has been allowed to fester in men’s hearts,
- That the current system of economics in Stormwind, and throughout Azeroth (with several exceptions) causes more problems than it solves,
- That (nearly) all war, besides that which is against an existential threat (e.g. the Burning Legion), is a matter of the nobility and the bourgeoisie (rich non-nobility) sending the proletariat (workers) to fight for them,
- That a system that allows anybody to perish through negligence is inherently flawed,
- That if somebody cannot afford basic necessities, currently, they are left without them, which is despicable,
- That private corporations and companies, as well as the nobility have excessive amounts of power,
- That many who claim to follow the teachings of the Light behave without some or any of its virtues of Respect, Tenacity, and Compassion.
- That a strong State, with leadership chosen by the people, be established,
- That the aforementioned State will be a completely equal and unified state, in which one’s Capital, or the circumstances of their birth, award them no influence,
- That the State will raise taxes and redistribute wealth in order to lessen poverty,
- That under the State all speech will be allowed unless said speech will cause harm,
- That the State will protect the people’s liberties,
- That the State will end all wars in which it is involved,
- That the State will eventually comprise of all people, including the Alliance and the Horde,
- That all people will be permitted to express grievances against the State.
- The Stonemasons’ Guild, later the Defias Brotherhood, had agreeable ideas, though their methods were too extreme.
- A violent revolution would be suitable only as a last resort. The best way for change to be brought about is peacefully.